Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

Just look through alot of PumpkinJfriend's uploads as well as recent Sesame Workshop uploads and you'll see them.
Wow. I just love how his channel description says "No meanies". BWAHAHAHAHAH! Oh man, for some reason, I just find that hilarious. That, and his one comment that says "IT'S RATHERLY UNKNOWN" Is "ratherly" even a real word?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wow. I just love how his channel description says "No meanies". BWAHAHAHAHAH! Oh man, for some reason, I just find that hilarious. That, and his one comment that says "IT'S RATHERLY UNKNOWN" Is "ratherly" even a real word?
Yup, that's pretty much him in a nutshell.

Alongside the two other bozo's known as PumpkinJfriend and Rohail Hashmi, he tries too hard to contact Sesame Workshop for clips that are not publicly available.

You know, I really want to see the old west skit with the James Twins, but oh well, I don't think that's going to happen because all sources have been banned and destroyed from Sesame Workshop.

#fanlogic

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Or that one guy who was obsessed with "Feeling Happy and Proud" because he had a creeperish crush on the little girl seen hugging her teddy bear.
Ah yes. Daniel Celano, who is now obsessed with The Wiggles and Thomas & Friends.
Grfff... That guy, man.
Sorry, I'm replying to these comments late, but yeah I remember him. "Feeling Happy and Proud" is a cute song and all, but he constantly made requests to see it just for the girl who hugged her teddy bear?? When/where was THAT established??

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm replying to these comments late, but yeah I remember him. "Feeling Happy and Proud" is a cute song and all, but he constantly made requests to see it just for the girl who hugged her teddy bear?? When/where was THAT established??
No idea, but that's very stalkerish.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When/where was THAT established??
This was many ages and moons ago, but he constantly made requests both on here and on YouTube. IIRC, he literally started up a new thread about the same bit over and over and over again.