Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
No idea, but that's very stalkerish.
This was many ages and moons ago, but he constantly made requests both on here and on YouTube. IIRC, he literally started up a new thread about the same bit over and over and over again.
Back then, I thought he was just looking for the song (particularly a copy that was in HQ), because he loved it a lot, but now after hearing the real reason he requested it, I'm at a loss for words...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As long as we're talking about the annoyances of certain YouTubers, I will say that some of the additives that Veston Bruno puts in his uploads don't bother so much except for one specific thing that he does, and that's where he randomly adds an echo to the audio in certain spots for seemingly no reason.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, he actually disabled comments for a lot of his videos. After this conversation I think we can all assume why.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A lot of popular videos get a lot of inane, dumb comments and I got tired of seeing them, so I stopped allowing them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I barely even pay attention half the time to what people post on my videos. If it's from the same person though, then I just block them.

Any Del

Reaction score
Today is Sesame Street's 48th Anniversary. To celebrate the show's anniversary I'm going to watch all episodes from every season. :wink: