And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
*Insert metal because I will not have a montage or anything like that without it.*

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's something I don't get about the gun control debate - people assume that gun regulation means the government taking away their guns. Isn't that the sort of thing ex-post-facto would protect them from?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People don't really assume that, that's just one of the things the GOP is using as a fear tactic to get people to say no to gun control because, as Jamie has pointed out time and again, the GOP has too many ties to the NRA and don't want anything to happen to their profits.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Here in Michigan, someone was beat up and robbed just because he's gay. Why can't gay people just be excepted and treated like normal people? Homophobia makes me sick.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, not like those annoying Christians - I MEAN conservatives weren't like that when Obama or Bush or even Clinton were around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some were, they just weren't as vocal as they are now because they felt they were "oppressed" back then (particularly when Obama was in Office) - since then, they say Trump has "given them their voice back."

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Some were, they just weren't as vocal as they are now because they felt they were "oppressed" back then (particularly when Obama was in Office) - since then, they say Trump has "given them their voice back."
I actually feel like they're more oppressed than ever before TBH.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I'll actually admit.....

After hearing about the controversy going on with Papa John's, I have had the desire to try it again just to see if my taste buds have changed with their pizza.

Might just go for plain cheese there if anything.....