And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually feel like they're more oppressed than ever before TBH.
How do you even figure that? They've been crawling out of woodwork for over a year now.
Okay, I'll actually admit.....

After hearing about the controversy going on with Papa John's, I have had the desire to try it again just to see if my taste buds have changed with their pizza.

Might just go for plain cheese there if anything.....
I'd recommend the Tuscan six cheese as opposed to the plain cheese - more flavorful.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Okay, I'll actually admit.....

After hearing about the controversy going on with Papa John's, I have had the desire to try it again just to see if my taste buds have changed with their pizza.

Might just go for plain cheese there if anything.....
Just don't eat it while high. We want accuracy in your review.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OK, Trump just finished his speech in South Korea. There are pros and cons:

Pro: I'm glad he mentioned North Korea's forced abortion policies. That ought to be a no brainer to bring up when discussing human rights and oppression. Yet that is something I can't picture Obama, Hillary or Bernie ever doing. And it saddens me to think such references will very likely disappear when the next Democrat comes into office. When and if that happens, do NOT expect me to celebrate too much. But don't get me wrong. Republicans just made it that much harder for people to choose adoption. I don't expect much from them either.

Con: I don't agree with Trump that South Korea's financial prosperity is a sign that they must be doing something right. Suppose North Korea's finances suddenly took a positive turn, would that suddenly validate their fascist regime? Obviously not. This is the same logic Trump often uses, that if you don't have money, you must be doing something wrong. And his supporters have taken that to mean that THEY must be doing something wrong, and therefore need someone like Trump. And that isn't great.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Please. I'm not the ONLY one on this forum that does weed. Right?

......RIGHT?????