And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Oscarfan

Reaction score
While it was brought up, I detest the ol' "Oh this is weird, whoever made it must've been on drugs" line. Yeah, sure, a lot of people did / do drugs and they are responsible for certain oddball things. But that is a lazy joke that completely diminishes the creativity of others.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it's something like South Park or Regular Show or Ren and Stimpy.... That would be understandable since they're being made for companies that probably have done drug tests (definitely Nick for sure).

But if it's something like THIS....

I mean, come on. Does this REALLY look like a sober French person made this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lately, I've kinda been curious about something: White Supremacists are so steeped in their whiteness, I wonder if it affects their diet too? I mean, do they only eat breads, eggs, pastas, sugars, or rices that are white and never brown?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
a·part
[əˈpärt]
aside · separately · alone · by oneself/itself
  • used after a noun to indicate that someone or something has distinctive qualities that mark them out from other people or things:
    "wrestlers were a breed apart"
  • used after a noun to indicate that someone or something has been dealt with sufficiently or is being excluded from what follows:
    "Alaska apart, much of America's energy business concentrates on producing gas"
  • so as to be shattered; into pieces:
    "he leapt out of the car just before it was blown apart"
    synonyms: to pieces · to bits · up · asunder