The Duck Dodgers thread

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Since space jam the Looney tunes characters haven't done much but one if my personal highlights was Duck Dodgers. It was so good. Everything from the characters to Tom Jones signing the theme was great.
And even more incredible is that Daffy duck beat Buggs Bunny to his own show

It was a personal favorite of mine. What is your opinion on the show

mr3urious

Reaction score
It essentially did everything right that the later Loonatics did oh so wrong: an action-comedy with Looney Tunes characters that feels natural, rather than generic. Two of my favorite episodes have to be the crossover with The Green Lantern and the parody of Samurai Jack.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I don't really remember much of loonatics unleashed but it looked so out of character for the Looney tunes but as for Duck Dodgers it was a futuristic show but still had the feel that it is a classic Looney tunes show
It essentially did everything right that the later Loonatics did oh so wrong: an action-comedy with Looney Tunes characters that feels natural, rather than generic. Two of my favorite episodes have to be the crossover with The Green Lantern and the parody of Samurai Jack.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember loving Duck Dodgers back in the elementary days. I remember playing a DD game on the old Cartoon Network site and remember it being pretty tough.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I never got to watch Duck Dodgers more than a couple times when I was little, but that theme song is amazing.