The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Taylor $#!+ coming out with another new song already, and it's trending #1 on YouTube now, which means in the weeks to come it'll be heard on the radio like five times a day, and her catty face will be shoved all over the news for the next several months.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Hai I'm Taylor Swift and I'm coming out with a new song. 'I love my boyfriend he treats me like a princess boo hoo now he broke up with me I want all my female fans who need safe spaces to give me sympathy.' " :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm gonna take it further than that: not only does she get sympathy from those female fans, but a lot of them actually applaud her each and everytime she goes through a breakup and shower her with accolades, saying things that, "Taylor Swift is so smart, she knows not to just settle for what she can get, she's the embodiedment of empowering women, she is so wise." Uhh . . . I can see "not settling for what you got" to an extent . . . I mean maybe a jerk or two, maybe I can see that . . . but ten or more guys . . . there's got to be something wrong with her to go through that many guys. There has to be. I really don't see how this makes her a positive role model for empowering women, it just makes her look like a tramp if you ask me. I mean I'd be leery of any women who had that long a streak of exes. Case in point: I knew that a girl that I really loved had been through at least three relationships that didn't last, but recently learned that she's had even more than that (five or more); on top of that, here a couple of months ago, one of her exes went crazy, hacked into her phone and locked her out, then tried to blackmail her with doctored photos if she didn't give into his demands . . . not sure I want to get mixed up in that kind of crap. And, unfortunately, since Trump's election seems to have brought out her true colors, I think I can see why guys lose interest in her: she's racist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, narrow-minded, and insensitive . . . which is sad, because this is like the exact opposite of the person I got to know her as, which was a kind, understanding, caring, and compassionate person - those were the qualities that made me fall in love with her in the first place.

But, I digress. Taylor isn't a role model for young girls, and she doesn't empower them, she isn't smart or wise; she was a narcissist before Trump ever made it a thing.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm gonna take it further than that: not only does she get sympathy from those female fans, but a lot of them actually applaud her each and everytime she goes through a breakup and shower her with accolades, saying things that, "Taylor Swift is so smart, she knows not to just settle for what she can get, she's the embodiedment of empowering women, she is so wise." Uhh . . . I can see "not settling for what you got" to an extent . . . I mean maybe a jerk or two, maybe I can see that . . . but ten or more guys . . . there's got to be something wrong with her to go through that many guys. There has to be. I really don't see how this makes her a positive role model for empowering women, it just makes her look like a tramp if you ask me. I mean I'd be leery of any women who had that long a streak of exes. Case in point: I knew that a girl that I really loved had been through at least three relationships that didn't last, but recently learned that she's had even more than that (five or more); on top of that, here a couple of months ago, one of her exes went crazy, hacked into her phone and locked her out, then tried to blackmail her with doctored photos if she didn't give into his demands . . . not sure I want to get mixed up in that kind of crap. And, unfortunately, since Trump's election seems to have brought out her true colors, I think I can see why guys lose interest in her: she's racist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, narrow-minded, and insensitive . . . which is sad, because this is like the exact opposite of the person I got to know her as, which was a kind, understanding, caring, and compassionate person - those were the qualities that made me fall in love with her in the first place.

But, I digress. Taylor isn't a role model for young girls, and she doesn't empower them, she isn't smart or wise; she was a narcissist before Trump ever made it a thing.
Does Taylor Swift have a tramp stamp? That would tell a lot right there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Taylor $#!+ coming out with another new song already, and it's trending #1 on YouTube now, which means in the weeks to come it'll be heard on the radio like five times a day, and her catty face will be shoved all over the news for the next several months.
And again! Another new song this week!

On top of that, she's duped another poor British schmuck into being her current boyfriend . . . does she manage to find just the stupidest guys who live under rocks to lure to her fate? Anybody with half a brain stem can see from her patterns this isn't going to end well!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And again! Another new song this week!

On top of that, she's duped another poor British schmuck into being her current boyfriend . . . does she manage to find just the stupidest guys who live under rocks to lure to her fate? Anybody with half a brain stem can see from her patterns this isn't going to end well!
Oh, but it's Taylor Swift, and you HAVE to respect her, because she's a woman and THAT makes her Innocent!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the love of cake, another new Taylor $#!+ song! It's like after she took a break, she feels the need to come back with avengence!