Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Getting back to the topic at hand, I'm really put out with the Arthur fandom because it's pretty much just full of pedophilic trolls. Both fanfiction.net and deviantART have particularly infamous trolls of the fandom: in FFN's case, said troll keeps writing about the (underaged) characters being castrated, or their genitals rotting off, or going to gay bathhouses; in dA's, as Drtooth has mentioned before, one artist keeps drawing the characters in diapers and giving them nipples that look like Hershey Kisses. Very bothersome.
D'Snowth! There are kids here! Watch your language!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm sorry.

Arfer fandom be full of weirdoes who write about weenies falling off and draw diadie-whities.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Apparently, Teletubbies has a fandom. I guess everything out there appeals to at least a handful of adult viewers. Whether the fandom is big or not I don't know because I really don't want to look that one up and find Teletubby hentai. I think it'd be best for me to not research this one to keep my eyes from seeing disturbing imagery. You know what they say,
"And not knowing is half the battle!". Okay, nobody says that. But still.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This isn't really a fandom but those "R.I.P. Headphone Users" videos make no sense to me. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's these videos where they take a song or audio clip and crank it up as loud as possible so when somebody hears it, it will blast their ears off. People do that as a challenge but I just don't understand why. It seems like it could give people a really bad headache or in some cases even seizures. To me personally, it doesn't sound like fun at all. I can understand things like try not to laugh challenges, guess the theme song challenges, and identify the characters challenges. Those things can actually be quite fun and I'll admit that I've even taken those challenges before just for the heck of it. But giving yourself a migrane from listening to a ridiculously loud sound just doesn't sound exciting at all but rather painful and unappealing in every way.