What song can you not get out of your head?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Watch what you say about girly cartoons from the past, buster. We girly girls have to have our entertainment too, ya know! :mad:
Okay, I'll admit it:I had a video tape of one of those 80s Care Bears cartoons when I was a kid that I kinda sorta have fond memories of. Yeah, it's true :/

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it:I had a video tape of one of those 80s Care Bears cartoons when I was a kid that I kinda sorta have fond memories of. Yeah, it's true :/
I just get tired of the continuous bashing of the girly girl cartoons of the 1980's. Why can't people just accept that there are girly girls who like girly girl cartoons?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just get tired of the continuous bashing of the girly girl cartoons of the 1980's. Why can't people just accept that there are girly girls who like girly girl cartoons?
I was just kidding. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with having shows like that.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I was just kidding. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with having shows like that.
OK, sorry. I'm the overly sensitive type. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled topic. The song that is currently stuck in my head:

"I Don't Want to Fight" by Tina Turner

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OK, sorry. I'm the overly sensitive type. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled topic. The song that is currently stuck in my head:

"I Don't Want to Fight" by Tina Turner
I don't know many of Tina Turner's songs but I've always liked her cover of Proud Mary. When I was younger, I only knew her version and associated it with her rather than Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although it was kind of sad when I heard it for the first time, I've really come to enjoy the song that was unfortunately Troy Gentry's last song. It's very beautiful, well written, and says a lot about who he was as a person
This is why I love Montgomery Gentry. They're songs are beautiful and written from the heart. This is much better than those people who think that saying a bunch of cuss words and insulting people is the only type of music. In my opinion, this is true music. It's made out of love rather than rebellion and that is very hard to find in music nowadays. In a time where a lot of popular songs are crude and filled with expletives, the world needs more bands like Montgomery Gentry.

Last edited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I don't know many of Tina Turner's songs but I've always liked her cover of Proud Mary. When I was younger, I only knew her version and associated it with her rather than Creedence Clearwater Revival.
I prefer CCR's, myself.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I prefer CCR's, myself.
Me too. I've been a CCR fan for a few years now. It was funny because the only reason I didn't really listen to them for a long time was that I didn't understand anything John Fogerty was saying. Fast forward years later..........I still can't understand the majority of the lyrics but I still enjoy the songs either way. Understanding lyrics in songs has always been an issue for me. I'll get so invested in the music that I often can't even tell you the words of even my favorite songs much less the deep message the singer is trying to send or anything like that lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Currently, I can't stop thinking of this hilarious spoof of Like a G6 about Harry Potter that my friend showed me a while ago. Now that I've been watching the movies, I understand more of the Potter related jokes they put in the song.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also, I was watching this "Family Guy References You May Have Missed" video and I've had trouble getting the catchy theme song to The Great Space Coaster out of my head ever since.