Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah...I'd say they're pushing it a bit too quickly . One of my friends Online said that they're playing Christmas music on a station near him! :rolleyes: Wait until the day after Thanksgiving for the love of :jim:. Also Hallmark Channel started their Christmas movies before Halloween (they were supposed to wait til after Halloween. )
Which one?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I guess I should consider myself guilty of "helping" to push Christmas early, mainly because I buy my Hallmark Keepsake ornaments when I see them. This year, they had a G1 My Little Pony ornament, and I *had* to get it when I saw it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So as it turns out, a new psychological study suggests that excessive Christmas music (and repetitive Christmas music at that) actually drives people crazy.

That's almost as amazing as that survey that was conducted in London almost ten years ago that suggest kids don't like clowns.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So as it turns out, a new psychological study suggests that excessive Christmas music (and repetitive Christmas music at that) actually drives people crazy.

That's almost as amazing as that survey that was conducted in London almost ten years ago that suggest kids don't like clowns.
Well I think they mostly mean people in retail who have to hear Christmas music all day long for months, lol.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Over here, they didn't start on the Christmas stuff until November hit. So at least in some places they're reeling it in.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Radio stations (not around here) have made the switch already to Xmas music.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I was tired of waiting so I went to iHeart radio's Christmas station. :smile:

Last edited: