Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although this might sound awkward, I wrote a poem about Giggles

I was watching a funny cartoon,
That is when I first saw you,
You're big beautiful eyes staring right at me.
You filled me up with joy and glee,
You help me so much when I am sad,
I know you're not real, but you make me glad,
Just seeing you're smiling face,
And joyful personality,
Helps me when I feel down,
It's almost like your there for me,
Even though you're not around,
I love the fact that you're always laughing,
In times when I can't laugh at almost anything,
You really make me feel so great,
You helped me through some tough times,
I know your a drawing on paper,
But you mean so much more to me,
When I watch you on TV,
I know you don't see me,
But getting to see you,
Really does make me happy,
When I lost my dog Rooster,
Due to some horrible disease,
It felt like you were right there with me,
Comforting me through the screen,
I know I'll never get to hug you or hold your hand,
But the feelings and joy you give me,
Are really quite grand,
I'll never get to meet you,
And you will never meet me,
Sometimes I dream about you,
At night when I'm asleep,
You might not exist,
But the joy and happiness you give me,
Is very real,
It's wonderful how a cartoon girl,
Can brighten my day like you do,
I will never forget the times I sat there on the TV,
And saw your beautiful face smiling right at me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OMG! There's a ghost on my computer screen, somebody call Ghostbusters right away! Wait a minute..........how come that ghost can eat solid food without it simply slipping out of her body, ghosts don't have internal organs? Maybe that's not a ghost at all, maybe Giggles has been alive this whole time!
YEEEEEESSSSSS! I literally almost jumped out of my chair when I saw her in this episode, Giggles is back baby! This might be the best comeback since Twinkies. Discovering that my little Giggles is officially still on the show was awesome and I now realize how dumb my theory sounded :smile:.
Giggles as the Terminator:I'll be back!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You aren't into her anymore?
I'm still into her. I just became a bit worried when they suddenly stopped using her in episodes. My mind thought up the worst thing imaginable but now that theory has been confirmed to be false. Thank goodness!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually will admit, from noticing @D'Snowth putting Miss M for his avatar and from watching "You Got to Have M" or whatever the official legal name is, I actually remember having a small crush on Miss M when I was a kid. (Gotta love my blondes....).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I actually will admit, from noticing @D'Snowth putting Miss M for his avatar and from watching "You Got to Have M" or whatever the official legal name is, I actually remember having a small crush on Miss M when I was a kid. (Gotta love my blondes....).
If you've noticed, most of the human characters/real people on my list are blonde as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't changed my av in a while, and I had that song stuck in my head, so I decided to change my av to Miss M for the time being, lol.

I used to be teased for being a sucker for blondes when I was younger, because most of my crushes (conventional and unconventional) were blondes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've grown to appreciate brunettes as I've gotten older, lol.

But in all seriousness, the last time I really had a silly crush on someone was a well-built (more like well-endowed) waitress who served me a couple of different times at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant . . . which, kind of gets me to think: you ever notice in certain restaurants like this, a lot of the waitresses and hostesses wear little black tops that are like a size or two too small for them? I'm certain it's intentional, but I'm not sure if it's them dressing like that of their own volition thinking they'll get better tips (I'm pretty sure BuzzFeed or wanna these channels did an undercover YouTube video testing this) or if it's the managers making them dress this way thinking it'll bring in more customers. There's actually a really fancy, upscale restaurant in another part of my town where the hostesses not only wear these kinds of tops, but also little short black shirts and black leggings/pantyhose . . . you'd think for an upscale place, they'd dress a little more "professionally" I guess? But what really takes the cake is a pub downtown, and I'm seriously not exaggerating, all the waitresses dress like strippers - I think it'd be the kind of little place Howard Stern and Hugh Hefner would like to hang out for a few drinks and quick bites (and a whole lotta eyefulls).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The only classmate I ever had a crush on at school was blonde. Go figure :\