And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Furthermore: if you were in the same situation as them, would you have done what they did? I.E., followed orders and whatnot?

Your instinct is to say, "Of course I wouldn't! I would be sensible!"

Would you though? You might believe everything you hear, not realizing the brutality taking place that you are helping to flame. You might never figure out what you're actually doing until the truth is revealed or you find yourself in the next world.

Remember: the Nazis had some great orators and excellent wording. It was easy for the country to get caught up with what Hitler told them. Of course, nowadays everyone realizes just how bad it was, but that's the thing - hindsight's always 20/20.

It's easy to say you'd do one thing when the truth is that no one knows how they'd react in a certain situation.

I ask again: would you have been any different?

Don't answer. You don't know.
Weather people followed those orders out of hate or fear, they are not heroes and should not be honored nor should Confederate soldiers fighting against the United States. That's what the original point was about.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Also for the record, my previous posts are not condoning the behavior of the Nazi's; rather, I'm simply trying to remind people not to condemn everyone when in a similar situation you'd probably do the same.

And @Censored I stated right in my post it's convoluted. The thoughts I wrote down there were not fully fleshed out.

This subject is one I'm passionate about and thus it's easy for emotions to get the best of me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If anyone needs a good laugh by the way:

Whenever I decide to..... Go to space with friends, to put it in friendly terms, whenever someone brings up politics, we all scream "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!" At them.

Because that's how insane we are. :stick_out_tongue:

Censored

Reaction score
Also for the record, my previous posts are not condoning the behavior of the Nazi's; rather, I'm simply trying to remind people not to condemn everyone when in a similar situation you'd probably do the same.

And @Censored I stated right in my post it's convoluted. The thoughts I wrote down there were not fully fleshed out.

This subject is one I'm passionate about and thus it's easy for emotions to get the best of me.
Condemnation or absolution aside, only a few people in the world are worthy of the title "hero." These people were not the ones.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If anyone needs a good laugh by the way:

Whenever I decide to..... Go to space with friends, to put it in friendly terms, whenever someone brings up politics, we all scream "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!" At them.

Because that's how insane we are. :stick_out_tongue:
"Good laugh" more like "get jiffed."