Dumbest Commercials You've Seen

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Dumbest commercials I've seen. My gosh, too many to even begin! I asked my sister this question, and she shouted "Oh Lord!"

Several Geico ads come to mind, especially ones that started out as a product for one thing, and turned into a Geico ad ("This product is awesome, but it can't save you 10 percent on car insurance by switching to Geico!" or something like that) I never liked the cave men commercials, either. The gekko also got old after the first few commercials, too.

Energizer's "bait-and-switch" commercials. You think it's an ad for some product, and suddenly, it's interrupted by the Enegerizer Bunny coming in ("still going!")

There was an Orkin ad where la cucarachas were crawling all over the TV screen, and I always thought there actually were cockroaches crawling on my screen! (when it comes to creatures that have more than four legs, I am a complete priss)

Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead!

There's one I've seen lately when I'm at my parents' house that looks like a Justin Bieber wanna-be singing about insurance or a law firm, or something like that (I hate Justin Bieber's music!)

Considering I collect old commercials, you'd think I'd have an easier time coming up with stupid ones that I've seen, but I can't! Go figure.
I think you are talking about the J.G. Wentworth ads featuring a boy band. And yes, I hate those commercials too.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I hate those J. G. Wentworth commercials! No matter what style you make it, it’s still soooooo annoying!

It was okay at first, but it’s nothing but an irritating ear worm!

Same with the old Wayfair commercials, the jingle is just as irritating!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I hate those J. G. Wentworth commercials! No matter what style you make it, it’s still soooooo annoying!

It was okay at first, but it’s nothing but an irritating ear worm!

Same with the old Wayfair commercials, the jingle is just as irritating!
I can’t stand those either.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My Pillow. It’s about this couple not sleeping well and the inventor of the product comes out and helps them get the best night sleep of their lives.