Muppet Fan Confessions

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
muppetgem....I'm glad you're laughing .Because I'm sitting here laughing too!!
Yeah....Steve Harvey & Roscoe Orman both are bald & have mustaches . But R.O. started on S.S. in 1974 (thereabouts) .As Pig's Laundry said Hal Miller was the original Gordon.
Here's some trivia for everyone:
Anyone ever see the show Benson ?
The producers wanted Robert Guillaume (sp?....well the guy that played Benson)- to play Gordon
Matt Robinson was the original Gordon, not Hal.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, uh, this just kinda came in my head...

With alot of negative backlash on Muppets from Space..... I'm actually kinda waiting for the day Michael Bay tries directing a Muppet movie and then we'll talk.

See what I did there? :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, uh, this just kinda came in my head...

With alot of negative backlash on Muppets from Space..... I'm actually kinda waiting for the day Michael Bay tries directing a Muppet movie and then we'll talk.

See what I did there? :big_grin:
You heard about the Dora movie too, huh?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking back at "D Duah Duah" (or "Be my D", whichever you want to call it),

I found it kind of odd that the trio of female singers had "Di Di'O Day" as part of the name when we never even knew which one is Di Di'O Day. I felt like they should have just been called "The Dew Drops."

On another note, I feel like if this song were written before season 11 (its earliest appearance was 12, but I'm NOT convinced this was made in 1980), I could easily see Jim or Richard doing Bushman Bill.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is basically a case of bad memory, but I remember seeing the Dragnet Wanted letter W skit on YouTube way back in 2006 and remember being surprised that it was outside. For years beforehand, I thought the skit was inside an abandoned warehouse.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My dad had at least one ZZ Top album (Six Pack I believe), and I remember as a kid thinking "ZZ Blues" would be on the CD.... To which it wasn't. Though it did for awhile make me think ZZ Top were a Muppet band and "ZZ Blues" was like a special guest appearance.

Such a shame the beards got shorter over the years....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I thought this blue twiddlebug was Thomas twiddlebug.

I honestly don't know if I even still have this twiddlebug plush anymore.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I must confess that I'm worried about Steve. I'm sure he's fine and taking a break because there has been nothing for him to do (sadly), but idiots on Reddit have been saying that Disney fired him because he was being difficult. I don't believe them at all, but it doesn't help my stupid anxiety.
Holy shizzballs, the foreshadowing!

I must confess that if I knew what was to come a few months after this conversation, I would have hightailed it in the other direction faster than you can say 'Koozebane'.

What a crap year for the Muppets.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Holy shizzballs, the foreshadowing!

I must confess that if I knew what was to come a few months after this conversation, I would have hightailed it in the other direction faster than you can say 'Koozebane'.

What a crap year for the Muppets.
Which is why I left reddit. Because of idiots downvoting my Whose Line comments.