The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Better coming back with avengeance than the crabs! 8)

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I got a 0 on last week's discussion questions in one of my classes, and I thought that was weird because I wrote something, and posted it, and the professor commented on it. I went back in to check, and I found out I did this week's discussion question last week instead, because I got my dates mixed up.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I got a 0 on last week's discussion questions in one of my classes, and I thought that was weird because I wrote something, and posted it, and the professor commented on it. I went back in to check, and I found out I did this week's discussion question last week instead, because I got my dates mixed up.
What class?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Seeing these 2 videos of @ErinAardvark's cat, snowball.

These videos are just AWFUL! The poor kitty is being STARVED to death in the first one just BEGGING for food and she's being fed CELERY in the second one! Celery is NOT good for cats!

You should be ashamed, Erin! Such a shame to treat such a poor kitty that way! :mad:

By the way.... JUST KIDDING! :big_grin: Sorry, I couldn't help but make a sarcastic joke out of those videos after your mention of animal abuse comments (which are definitely annoying). Snowball looks cute in both. :smile:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Seeing these 2 videos of @ErinAardvark's cat, snowball.

These videos are just AWFUL! The poor kitty is being STARVED to death in the first one just BEGGING for food and she's being fed CELERY in the second one! Celery is NOT good for cats!

You should be ashamed, Erin! Such a shame to treat such a poor kitty that way! :mad:

By the way.... JUST KIDDING! :big_grin: Sorry, I couldn't help but make a sarcastic joke out of those videos after your mention of animal abuse comments (which are definitely annoying). Snowball looks cute in both. :smile:
Usually, I say it's sad that we have to put "just kidding" when people are making jokes, but in this case, I'm glad you did because I was about to ream you out, since her dry food dish was full. I could take a video of Snowball just laying on my bed asleep and someone would say it was animal abuse!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Usually, I say it's sad that we have to put "just kidding" when people are making jokes, but in this case, I'm glad you did because I was about to ream you out, since her dry food dish was full. I could take a video of Snowball just laying on my bed asleep and someone would say it was animal abuse!
I actually didn't think you'd be fooled by my sarcasm, but hey, guess I did a good job. :stick_out_tongue:

"Noooo Snowball is lying on a bed made out of fluffy cotton! Dat is animal abuse!!!!!111!!!!"