The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Usually, I say it's sad that we have to put "just kidding" when people are making jokes, but in this case, I'm glad you did because I was about to ream you out, since her dry food dish was full. I could take a video of Snowball just laying on my bed asleep and someone would say it was animal abuse!
It is. What the flipping bird doo are you doing to your cat?!!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
It is. What the flipping bird doo are you doing to your cat?!!
Torturing her by making her lie on a nice, warm, mattress next to me, and plucking her fur out slowly by rubbing my hand slowly and gently across her back! Mwahahahahaaaaaahhhhh!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
That’s probably why you are having difficulty then.
Yeah, but answering discussion questions has NOTHING to do with Adobe! The facepalm moment was because I answered the Week 4 discussion questions instead of Week 3. I'm pretty good with using Adobe.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, but answering discussion questions has NOTHING to do with Adobe! The facepalm moment was because I answered the Week 4 discussion questions instead of Week 3. I'm pretty good with using Adobe.
I apologize to you then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For some reason, I kept having this sickening feeling I was going to end up hearing "All About That Bass" on the radio today, and almost immediately after thinking that, guess what came on the radio? :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For some reason, I kept having this sickening feeling I was going to end up hearing "All About That Bass" on the radio today, and almost immediately after thinking that, guess what came on the radio? :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:
All About That Bass?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

WHY is it such a struggle for me to upload files? I’ve tried Google Drive and that takes way too long just to upload one little file, Dropbox only lets you upload a couple at a time before you get an upgrade message, and OneDrive seems to be the way to go, but even that is slow too.

Not to mention that all of these I mentioned are just nothing but greeds because they want your money so you can get more storage.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Google drive usually works well for me.

What are you trying to upload?