The New Am I The Only One Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my cats snores, too. It's the funniest/cutest thing.
Speaking of animals snoring, I've never heard my cats snore but my dog Rooster was the loudest snorer I've ever known. He snored so loud that I could hear him from the bathroom with the door closed when he was all the way in the kitchen.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Speaking of animals snoring, I've never heard my cats snore but my dog Rooster was the loudest snorer I've ever known. He snored so loud that I could hear him from the bathroom with the door closed when he was all the way in the kitchen.
That's loud.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one with this problem: I'm different sizes upstairs and downstairs? By that I mean my pant size is a size smaller than my shirt size: if I wore pants in my shirt size, it's like I'm wearing parachutes for pants. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this AM father looks like Woody Allen?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Now that I've changed my life around a bit on this, I might as well come off and offer my thoughts.

Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid when people say "you shouldn't ever smoke cigarettes because it's bad for you" but seem to have no issue with smoking weed, while others say you shouldn't smoke weed because it isn't legalized in some areas but go ahead and smoke cigarettes because it is?

Granted, I don't care what you do with your life, if you want to smoke either, go ahead. Just be careful. But I honestly roll my eyes now when people say the first quote especially since smoke is still smoke and it's something that shouldn't be going into your body in the first place.

At least the plant alone can be used as a medicine and you don't put tar in your lungs with it.