Where are the older humans?

Censored

Reaction score
Feel free to block anytime. Some folks are talking out of 2 sides. They try to justify age discrimination half the time and deny that it exists the other half.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Before anyone gets the wrong idea from me btw, I am aware it is their content and they do have the right to take stuff down. Doesn't mean I like it (especially since sometimes they goof up on their own uploads), but it is something I can at the same time learn to accept unlike some fans on here and YouTube.

Moving on now.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I hope Bob, Gordon, and Luis will appear on the Sesame float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this morning.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I hope Bob, Gordon, and Luis will appear on the Sesame float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this morning.
Welp, they didn't show up. I knew it. :frown:
It was nice to see Prarie Dawn, though.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Welp, they didn't show up. I knew it. :frown:
Well, they're not actually on the show anymore, so it makes sense they wouldn't be on the float. As of season 48 Alan, Nina, and Chris are the only ones credited. Chris never appears on the float, so it's felt a bit lonely the past few years. I'm still hoping they add one more cast member to help the street feel a bit less empty.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have a huge and LONG hope that Season 50 will see a return to form in a way. At the very least bring the family back together for the 50th anniversary of the show.

Censored

Reaction score
I have a huge and LONG hope that Season 50 will see a return to form in a way. At the very least bring the family back together for the 50th anniversary of the show.
Maybe if they get a new executive producer.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Yes, we’re all hoping for something great. They know the significance of 50 Years. I’m sure they won’t disappoint.