TV Alert: Sesame Street at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This appearance was fun. I really liked seeing Rudy for the first time in the parade.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In case anyone's interested, from what I saw on Facebook photos, Ryan did Elmo, Leslie did Abby, Matt did the Count, Frankie did Rudy, Eric did Grover, Peter did Ernie, Stephanie did Prairie, Mark Gale did Oscar, Tyler Bunch did Cookie, and Noel MacNeal did Big Bird. Andrew Moriarty and Jamie Donmoyer were there too, but I don't know what they did.

wiley207

Reaction score
and Noel MacNeal did Big Bird.
That's not surprising, as Noel generally performs in the Big Bird puppet suit for the Macy's parade.
Still wondering who the kids that were with Alan and Nina were supposed to be...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
In case anyone's interested, from what I saw on Facebook photos, Ryan did Elmo, Leslie did Abby, Matt did the Count, Frankie did Rudy, Eric did Grover, Peter did Ernie, Stephanie did Prairie, Mark Gale did Oscar, Tyler Bunch did Cookie, and Noel MacNeal did Big Bird. Andrew Moriarty and Jamie Donmoyer were there too, but I don't know what they did.
Andrew was Bert.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Noel is wonderful with Big Bird; wish he'd perform him more. Still bugged by Elmo's solo, although not surprised - he's basically the star now.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I actually was just wondering why David Rudman hasn't been mentioned. Does he ever participate in the Macy's parade?

wiley207

Reaction score
Still bugged by Elmo's solo, although not surprised - he's basically the star now.
Both Elmo and Abby Cadabby are pretty much the stars, while Big Bird is now just their sidekick, as their positions in the parade indicate.