The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Then why did you put this?

Ickis from AAHHH! Real Monsters (Robot Chicken version)
He's a character from a show called AAHH! Real Monsters in Robot Chicken form. Same thing as saying Kermit from The Muppets (Robot Chicken version). It's just a title, not a personal opinion

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He's a character from a show called AAHH! Real Monsters in Robot Chicken form. Same thing as saying Kermit from The Muppets (Robot Chicken version). It's just a title, not a personal opinion
Oops. Thought that was your confessing fear.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oops. Thought that was your confessing fear.
Not at all. I used to watch the show all the time as a kid and it is simply the Robot Chicken sendup one of my beloved childhood memories (done in a surprisingly respectful, non childhood ruining way by their standards).
In fact, I loved AAAHH! Real Monsters so much as a kid that I nearly jumped out of my seat with excitement when I saw Robot Chicken do a parody of it. Still one of my favorite 90s skits they've done to this day :smile:. But when they do parody other things I was scared of as a kid, it still doesn't bother me. I don't get freaked out when they make fun of my childhood fears nor do I get offended when they make fun of my fictional crushes. Funny is funny, no matter what the source material (as long as they aren't making fun of a real life tragedy or something, I'm completely cool with them parodying fictional things I've felt strongly about over the years)

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A nice looking picture of one of my favorite actors and his beautiful looking wife.

Their names are John and Elizabeth Larroquette for those not familiar.

Furbelle

Reaction score
I have Furball #8 from the SS song "Eight Balls of Fur". What can I say? I love Eight Balls of Fur, and the furballs are just so cute!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Homer Simpson freaking out because of a disaster that happened at the Power Planet......probably no thanks to him. Considering how dumb Homer is, I wouldn't be surprised if he brought whatever is scaring him in the picture upon himself lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
To celebrate the new season of Robot Chicken starting up in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! I decided to make that crazy android bird my avatar. Citizens of the Earth, ride the hype choo-choo to Robot Chicken!
Note:This clip is mostly family friendly and CAN be watched by anybody but let's face it, if any kids see this video they will probably get bored 5 seconds into it because most children seem to think politics is the most boring subject in the world

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
To celebrate the new season of Robot Chicken starting up in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! I decided to make that crazy android bird my avatar. Citizens of the Earth, ride the hype choo-choo to Robot Chicken!
Note:This clip is mostly family friendly and CAN be watched by anybody but let's face it, if any kids see this video they will probably get bored 5 seconds into it because most children seem to think politics is the most boring subject in the world
What did your old avatar used to be?