What made you roll your eyes today thread?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The thing with "Top 10" videos is that there's ALWAYS gonna be some stupid comments like "YOU FORGOT X", "X SHOULD BE HIGHER/LOWER", and, of course, "DIS LIST SUKS!!!!111"

Schfifty

Reaction score
Does anyone find WatchMojo to be boring?
Not entirely...they have some interesting Top 10s, like the defining songs of different decades and TV fails. One thing I'm skeptical about though with WatchMojo is how so often they post new Top 10s, because they're likely going to run out of ideas at some point. And they're one of the most subscribed channels on YouTube, so people will expect good quality out of their lists.

I've also started to find it a little annoying when people make fun of them in comments saying, "Do the Top 10 WatchMojo Top 10s" or "Do the Top 10 Most Disliked WatchMojo Videos", stuff like that. It's funny at first, but it gets tiring soon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WatchMojo feels very "flavor of the month" to me: it feels like part of the zeitgeist of what's popular on YouTube now, but won't necessarily be anymore when the next big things come along.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When I was going to get my car washed, I saw a girl who obviously got plastic surgery on her face. :rolleyes:

....I'm just going to assume she's from California.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Microsoft Security Essentials. I just don't get it. Used it, it could scan my whole computer (full scan) in just a couple of hours - lately, even though I really don't have just a whole ton of stuff on my machine, it takes upward of six or more hours for it to completely scan. It's reminding me of my old computer when it was running on its last legs, but the main difference was my old computer was barely puttering along on only 512MB of RAM (it was from a time when 512MB of RAM was impressive), and my current computer is maxed out at 8GB of RAM ("maxed out" by 2012 standards, I hear you can get up to 16GB now) not to mention I've only used up about 1/4 of my diskspace. So I have no idea why Security Essentials is slowing down so much lately.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I told my dad that my jeans don’t fit me anymore and this is what he said.

“Make them fit or lose weight”

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I’m on Google Photos and guess who is being a pest?

Rohail Hashmi of course.

This is what he has to say.

Anyone have any noggin episodes of play with me sesame 26 noggin episodes from the first season and 52 episodes of play With Me Sesame Noggin version season 2 ? I’m patience

And 3136-3200,3238 noggin version of 123 Sesame Street series season 25 episodes I’m patience and unpaved episodes like 2356,2257,2404 noggin versions

And season 30-31 noggin episodes of Sesame Street