Little things we've noticed

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think I read around here that the fence is broken because Herry burst through it before the song happened.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Interesting. Well, that finally answers that question.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I've always wanted to see the full episode after seeing more footage from the song. Guess that will always just be a dream. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This took me awhile to notice, but I noticed the paper hanging around the fence in Little Chrissy's "Startin' Kindergarten" has the Alphabet on it. The commercial upload helped me see it better.

On another note, I actually now just realized (or at least think) "I go to School" was originally an album song before going on the show (with Bob doing the cheering and all...)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It was definitely on the show first.
Are you sure? Cause I was always under the impression that the song was just taken from the album and lip-synched (like any regular song) with Little Chrissy's lines muted and Bob doing the cheerleading live during filming.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
All the songs off that album are from the show; there's no reason one random Little Chrissy song would be an original.

And just because it aired in a season 23 ep, remember, that's the earliest known appearance. It's copyright dated 1989, so it's from season 21. The album came out in 1990, and considering it has a song by Lillian on it, who didn't appear until season 22, the song had to exist prior to late 1990.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I know it's the earliest; I was always under the impression it was from season 22, but the mention of Lillian answers my question. I just never really bothered to look at the other songs on the cassette.

Last edited: