Questions about anything

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The only Muppet voices I can't do are females played by actual females, although I can do Prairie Dawn for some reason. Alex, if you wanna make your Elmo impression better, I have a couple of tips: In the ToughPigs interview with DillonGale, Ryan realized that Kevin Clash is from Baltimore, so Elmo should have a Baltimore accent. Ryan also said Elmo doesn't have a high squeaky voice all the time. The way Mark put it was imagine Elmo's driving and his left foot consistently pushes the gas pedal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's one of those members who seems to just come and go at random. Some members just do.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so is going to be kind of a stupid question, but uh....

Is there a way you can ignore a thread that bugs you like you can ignore a user? Like, I know there's the old trick of just not going on there, but I wanted to know if there was a way you could just filter them out.

Cause, I'll be honest, some threads.... Okay, one particular thread, just honestly gives me a headache sometimes and I only participate because of what's currently going on in this world.... But at this point I'm just done with it all together.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Okay, so is going to be kind of a stupid question, but uh....

Is there a way you can ignore a thread that bugs you like you can ignore a user? Like, I know there's the old trick of just not going on there, but I wanted to know if there was a way you could just filter them out.

Cause, I'll be honest, some threads.... Okay, one particular thread, just honestly gives me a headache sometimes and I only participate because of what's currently going on in this world.... But at this point I'm just done with it all together.
Which thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of vehicle The Kratt Brothers are driving in this commercial for Kratt's Creatures?

It appears at 0:05.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It's clearly a 1991-95 Dodge Caravan or Plymouth Voyager.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is the last clip in this video supposed to be a parody of? I recognize everything else but I have no idea who the weird cat-looking guy is supposed to be or what show/movie/game, etc. he's from:
Does anybody know?