Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
25 Days of Christmas started much earlier in the day than usual. Usually it's only all day on the weekends, but they showed the old Rankin Bass Jack Frost special (blech!). National Lampoon's X-mas Va-ca is on tonight, so i'm excited for that.

Oh, also, some awesome person out there actually reviewed Christmas Eve on Sesame Street! :

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Christmas is off to a poor start this year with above average, spring-like temps for the next several days, but then by mid-week next week, we're supposed to bottom out into an arctic plunge, so hopefully by then it'll feel more like Christmas.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, Christmas is off to a poor start this year with above average, spring-like temps for the next several days, but then by mid-week next week, we're supposed to bottom out into an arctic plunge, so hopefully by then it'll feel more like Christmas.
I don't feel very Christmassy either, but honestly, i'm not so concerned about the weather as I am gettin' these darn Christmas decorations up. We still haven't done it even though we were gonna put them up the beginning of this week. For me getting the Christmas tree up is always when it starts feeling like Christmas for me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
25 Days of Christmas started much earlier in the day than usual. Usually it's only all day on the weekends, but they showed the old Rankin Bass Jack Frost special (blech!). National Lampoon's X-mas Va-ca is on tonight, so i'm excited for that.

Oh, also, some awesome person out there actually reviewed Christmas Eve on Sesame Street! :

Elf is on tonight as well and that is just one of my least favorite movies. I had to see it last year for one of my classes and it’s just an unfunny movie in my opinion. I can’t stand that movie.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Elf is on tonight as well and that is just one of my least favorite movies. I had to see it last year for one of my classes and it’s just an unfunny movie in my opinion. I can’t stand that movie.
You're subjective opinion is wrong. You lose 10 points, and move back 15 spaces.