Ask A Pig All the Questions

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Have you ever considered sticking your head out of a circle and saying "That's all folks!" at the end of Looney Tunes cartoons as a career? lol

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Pig question but actual you question as well.

Thoughts on Babe? Or its watered down nemesis, Gordy?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The interesting thing about GORDY is that the screenplay was written by the creators of GREEN ACRES, which featured the intelligent pig Arnold Ziffel (not to mention Tom Lester appeared in both).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Do you still get together with the mice and demons and tippity-tappity-tippity-tappity-tippity-tappity-tippity-tappity-tippity-tappity all night long on Halloween?
Not since I tippity-tappitied my hip out of place. I'm gettting rather old in pig years.
Do you realize your avatar put me into a cuteness coma?
Yes. Because it is frickin' adorable.
Does football upset you, knowing they're throwing around a pigskin?
Wait, THEY WHAT. Someone needs to put an end to this RIGHT NOW! Ugh, i'm starting an internet petition, because those always bring about change.
Ah, but the real question is...why not?
Have you ever considered sticking your head out of a circle and saying "That's all folks!" at the end of Looney Tunes cartoons as a career? lol
#NotAllPigs
Pig question but actual you question as well.

Thoughts on Babe? Or its watered down nemesis, Gordy?
I haven't seen Babe in at least eight years, but it holds a special nostalgic place in my heart. Gordy, haven't watched it, but saw the Nostalgia Critic review and it looks really stupid.
The interesting thing about GORDY is that the screenplay was written by the creators of GREEN ACRES, which featured the intelligent pig Arnold Ziffel (not to mention Tom Lester appeared in both).
Get the eff out of here Snowth! This is my thread, stop hogging the spotlight! :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I only watched a little bit of Gordy as a kid. I couldn't get past the scene where the young boy is drowning in a pool due to a fear of drowning myself when I was a kid (I remember a big wave knocking me underwater; scary experience).

I think my brother has either the VHS or DVD though. Might check it out.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I only watched a little bit of Gordy as a kid. I couldn't get past the scene where the young boy is drowning in a pool due to a fear of drowning myself when I was a kid (I remember a big wave knocking me underwater; scary experience).
Well trust me, if you watch that scene again you will laugh.