Songs You Can't Stand

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You’ll NEVER guess what just came on the local radio station.

The Christmas Shoes!

I know some people like @heralde and @ErinAardvark hate that song. And in the words of Erin, “Ugh”.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I actually went back to the beginning of this topic and now I don't feel bad saying I really HATE "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney. Don't get me wrong about Sir Paul, or other Beatles songs, but I really can't stand this one. What I absolutely hate about the radio these days concerning Christmas music is that they play the same freakin' songs over and over again.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What I absolutely hate about the radio these days concerning Christmas music is that they play the same freakin' songs over and over again.
At this point i've just gotten tired of Christmas music in general. It's almost always about the same thing, and most of them sound pretty much the same.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Very much so. Glad Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" is finally starting to fade away a little, but I am a little surprised that Taylor S#!+'s new songs haven't been dominating the airwaves, because it's not uncommon for the radio to seem like it goes into an "All Taylor All the Time" format.

But, it's not just radio. Just about any outlet for listening to music is this way. Comcast's Music Choice channels are becoming more and more repetitive in recent years . . . heck, I think their Halloween playlist has gotten to a point where they can practically repeat their entire collection of songs (what they've narrowed it down to) up to three times in a 24-hour period.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I actually went back to the beginning of this topic and now I don't feel bad saying I really HATE "Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney. Don't get me wrong about Sir Paul, or other Beatles songs, but I really can't stand this one. What I absolutely hate about the radio these days concerning Christmas music is that they play the same freakin' songs over and over again.
That’s how it also is for a lot of radio stations. It’s not just Christmas music.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I find this song to be terrible and annoying:
Unfortunately, for me, it's one of those songs that I absolutely hate but gets stuck in my head whenever I hear it. :grr:

Aaand now it's stuck in my head. I better go listen to some Sonic music to get it out.