Fan Mail

Erine81981

Reaction score
As a fan of the muppets and Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, I need some advice. I am trying to gather my courage to write a fan letter to Bill Barretta, the current performer for Dr. Teeth. :big_grin: But I can't help feeling nervous about what reaction he'll have if he reads my letter. I've been a fan of the Electric Mayhem for 2 years now, and I'm actually worried I may say the wrong things on my letter. I REALLY want to let him know how much Teeth and the band means to me, as well as to praise Bill for his performance as the funkadelic frontman of everyone's favorite muppet rock band. What should I do?:fanatic:
Just be yourself. You don't have to go all out. Just let him know how much your appreciate his work and how much Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem has meant to you.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
As a fan of the muppets and Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, I need some advice. I am trying to gather my courage to write a fan letter to Bill Barretta, the current performer for Dr. Teeth. :big_grin: But I can't help feeling nervous about what reaction he'll have if he reads my letter. I've been a fan of the Electric Mayhem for 2 years now, and I'm actually worried I may say the wrong things on my letter. I REALLY want to let him know how much Teeth and the band means to me, as well as to praise Bill for his performance as the funkadelic frontman of everyone's favorite muppet rock band. What should I do?:fanatic:
I want to write one to the band too! Maybe to Dave Goelz to tell him how much of a Zoot fan I am and how much the band changed my life

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I want to write one to the band too! Maybe to Dave Goelz to tell him how much of a Zoot fan I am and how much the band changed my life
Do it! This'll sound really morbid but, always remember that you're heroes could be dead tomorrow, so don't waste any time.

I'm finally getting around to writing Caroll Spinney a letter today.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Do it! This'll sound really morbid but, always remember that you're heroes could be dead tomorrow, so don't waste any time.

I'm finally getting around to writing Caroll Spinney a letter today.
well once i find a very VALID address to use then maybe

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
WAHOOO!!!

had to post this here. Im so excited. Today in the mail I FINALLY got two pictures i had sent to Frank Oz well over a year ago and asked him to sign. he sent a form letter along with them basically saying "Sorry this took so long" and then also wrote a personal "sorry this took so long" at the bottom. I'm so excited. I now have a nearly complete collection of Henson autogrpahs including
Jim Henson (signed MTM poster
frank Oz (signed pics of him with Fozzie and Grover)
Jerry Juhl (signed pic of Pigs in Space)
Jerry Nelson (signed pic of him and Floyd)
Dave Goelz (signed pics of him with Zoot and Beau)
Steve Whitmire (signed pic of him with Lips)
Kevin CLash (signed pic of him with Clifford
Fran Brill (signed pic of her with Zoe)
and Marty Robinson, Pam Arciero, and Caroll Spinney (cast photo also signed by Snuffy, Grungetta, and Big Bird)

and then just to make the collection complete I scanned the photo of Richard Hunt reading the Herald Tribune in his Sweetums legs and framed that to hang alongside everyone. Needless to say my wall is...full.

--Matt
wait you have an autograph of Steve Whitmire with lips?! Can we see???