Ask A Pig All the Questions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Actually, since you also brought up Jerry and Chrissy:

What are your favorite songs from both groups?
Little Jerry - Definitely Telephone Rock, hands down. It's one of my favorites of the entire show, period. 'Surprise' would be my second favorite.

Little Chrissy - I love both Eight Balls of Fur and Count it Higher (as repetitive as it is).
Interesting thing about Jerry and the Monotones, they used the exact same melody and structure as "I'm Gonna Always Love You" for at least two of their songs.
Another side note, Jerry's falsetto in "Proud" always kind of annoyed me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Little Jerry - Definitely Telephone Rock, hands down. It's one of my favorites of the entire show, period. 'Surprise' would be my second favorite.

Little Chrissy - I love both Eight Balls of Fur and Count it Higher (as repetitive as it is).
Interesting thing about Jerry and the Monotones, they used the exact same melody and structure as "I'm Gonna Always Love You" for at least two of their songs.
Another side note, Jerry's falsetto in "Proud" always kind of annoyed me.
Cool! Yeah, "Telephone Rock" is definitely their flagship song. I pretty much wore out my Rock N Roll VHS because of that song (though in general, I always loved that compilation video as a kid and it's still my favorite today). I think "Surprise" would definitely be my second favorite too just because of how catchy it is. Either that or "Four" because every member gets to sing their own line (and introduce themselves even if it was an album only song; but I think the cool thing is, you can speculate yourself on who you think is who and not let yourself get a headache over it).

Jerry Nelson did make Jerry's voice pretty inconsistent; songs where his voice is high and whiney like "Surprise", "Proud", "Sad", "Four" and "With Every Beat of my Heart" kind of bugged me. But, in regards to the melodies, I guess it's just something that had to be done.... Though I'm not too forgiving on the album version of "Telephone Rock."

My favorite standalone Little Chrissy song is probably "Raise Your Hand". With the Alphabeats....I'd probably say "You're Alive."

You mean, as a human, not as a pig? Well, bacon and ham are freaking awesome! Especially bacon! If it has bacon on it, I will probably eat it, unless it's a crayon. I wanna try bacon ice cream sandwiches, something I saw on Good Mythical Morning.
Good Mythical Morning! I love Rhett and Link! Some of their food ideas I've wanted to try myself, such as the peanut butter ice cream sandwich, the chicken fried burger, the beans, bugles and condiment pizzas, the taco Bell burrito, every taco up until the sushi one, and every hot Pocket up until maybe the salmon.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Good Mythical Morning! I love Rhett and Link! Some of their food ideas I've wanted to try myself, such as the peanut butter ice cream sandwich, the chicken fried burger, the beans, bugles and condiment pizzas, the taco Bell burrito, every taco up until the sushi one, and every hot Pocket up until maybe the salmon.
Awesome, another Rhett and Link fan! Yeah, they've had a lot of interesting food ideas. What I wanna know though is, why do they almost always eat some kind of animal testicle?!?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This is surprising but it's true. Three years ago, I had valve replacement surgery on my heart. One of my valves wouldn't close all the way, and if it didn't get fixed, I might've died.

So I'm alive today.... because of a pig's valve.
Thank you, pigs are decent people.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Non pig question.

Favorite show on NPR?

Favorite radio personality?