Who's Your Most/Least Favorite Sesame Street guest star?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don’t really remember watching Sesame as a child, but mine would have to be The Backstreet Boys.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually yeah. The backstreet boys just ruined "One Small Voice."

Oh, actually, when I was a kid, I always loved whenever "Two Princes" came on. The footage of the Spin Doctors playing near the Finders Keepers shop had me blown.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Actually yeah. The backstreet boys just ruined "One Small Voice."

Oh, actually, when I was a kid, I always loved whenever "Two Princes" came on. The footage of the Spin Doctors playing near the Finders Keepers shop had me blown.
I meant to say my favorite, not least.

Furbelle

Reaction score
Oh wow...I remember that too. Good times, good segment.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking at the James Earl Jones skits from season 1, I liked the one of him counting from 1 to 10 more over than him saying the alphabet; the latter just seemed a little awkward.... though I'm sure he probably was doing it as a joke.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
From watching "Elmo and the Lavender Moon" with Los Lobos, I certainly remember my childhood self having what felt like the best psycadelic experience whenever that song came on. And interesingly enough, whenever I watched it at night time, it made it even 10x cooler. Their performance of "El Canelo" was cool too (the poor little Mexican boy having to do their grocery shopping). :stick_out_tongue: