Ask A Pig All the Questions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
DOUBLE POST!
What's the difference between a potato?
What's the difference between any of us, maan. We're all just growing in this endless dirty potato field we call life...
Favorite decade or genre of music?
I guess just good old fashioned pop music. 80s pop is definitely my favorite decade and type of music. Meanwhile The Beatles is one of the only bands I listen too, although I recently started listening to Queen. I also like musical theater (movie musicals/ broadway) but i'm not sure if that counts as a genre...
I can't remember the name of it but, when we went to Washington DC, we stayed at this beautiful hotel in Maryland. The walls were colorful, the designs and furniture were modern. And best of all, there were two bathrooms and three bedrooms! And for the first time ever, I didn't have to share my bed (in a hotel, I have my own bed at home :stick_out_tongue:). It was the biggest and most beautiful hotel I ever stayed in. If I ever go back to DC with more than one person, i'm definitely staying there again. Honestly my description doesn't do it justice. Basically, it was like a large, new apartment.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
They wouldn't think it was bad, in fact it's fine, except, don't ask nine groovy swine to come over for cake and wine at ten past nine.
I didn't get your references, but did you get the reference to my question?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I didn't get your references, but did you get the reference to my question?
Indeed, which is why in turn I replied with another reference. My little brother loves those books by the way. Can't figure out why though, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One day I was in a store and there was a display of loaves of bread, heads of lettuce, a bunch of tomatoes, jars of mayonaise, and packs of bacon.

Do you think they were trying too hard to be subtle?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
One day I was in a store and there was a display of loaves of bread, heads of lettuce, a bunch of tomatoes, jars of mayonaise, and packs of bacon.

Do you think they were trying too hard to be subtle?
I thought I knew what you meant, but you lost me because you didn't mention a George Foreman grill.