The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Had trouble sleeping for a couple days in a row even though I took Melatonin last night I still couldn’t fully go to sleep. I don’t know how I managed to get some sleep. Sometimes it’s hard to tell how many hours of sleep you had.

I’m not sure why I’m having trouble sleeping this time around. It could be stress on waiting if I’d get a job after an interview or not, room being too bright from not having curtains yet or not getting comfortable enough on an air mattress. Hopefully we get actual beds in the not too distant future.

Why does Insomnia have to suck???

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Had trouble sleeping for a couple days in a row even though I took Melatonin last night I still couldn’t fully go to sleep. I don’t know how I managed to get some sleep. Sometimes it’s hard to tell how many hours of sleep you had.

I’m not sure why I’m having trouble sleeping this time around. It could be stress on waiting if I’d get a job after an interview or not, room being too bright from not having curtains yet or not getting comfortable enough on an air mattress. Hopefully we get actual beds in the not too distant future.

Why does Insomnia have to suck???
Dude, you aren't alone. I've been having sleeping troubles myself; I find I can't sleep until 6 am sometimes and wake up very late. I blame it on the stress I've dealt with this entire year. Finishing college, dealing with mood swings, trying to find a job and just worried about my future.

I've taken 3mg melatonin and that stuff just sucks. But for now, I'm gonna start waking up earlier to make myself more tired at the end of the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm one of those people who usually takes about three hours of lying in bed to fall asleep, then when I do, I usually cat nap throughout the night as opposed to getting a full nights sleep.

I've always been like this. I'm very envious of people like my dad who are zonked out of their skulls the minute their head hits the pillow.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm one of those people who usually takes about three hours of lying in bed to fall asleep, then when I do, I usually cat nap throughout the night as opposed to getting a full nights sleep.

I've always been like this. I'm very envious of people like my dad who are zonked out of their skulls the minute their head hits the pillow.
Dude, my friend Eben from college literally falls asleep within 35 seconds. I envy that sooooo much.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My whole computer crashed, and I had to restore everything from a backup I did in May. This meant I lost some weekly discussion questions from various classes, and a couple of projects (thank God I was able to get back this semester's projects, since they're still on UMUC's site!) I'm also missing some downloads from YouTube (was able to get two of them back, because I knew what they were), and the videos I put on my iPhone. Good news, I have most of them saved in another file. Bad news, I have to start the Muppet Show all over again, because those weren't backed up. Ugh. Why I didn't call my dad, the computer genius, when it all started, I don't know. Probably because I thought (stupidly) that I could fix it by myself.

One thing that's going to bug me. One of the YouTube downloads was a commercial block from CBS that contained a commercial I had been trying to find for awhile. It was when CBS used to do these "American Portrait" things (like from 1984 to 1986 or 1987), and one of them focused on John Walsh. I can't remember the name of the uploader, and I can't remember the name of the video, and I can't even remember when I downloaded the video (the history page on YouTube was no help at all). Hopefully, my sister will be able to help me once she gets home! She's the one who found it for me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My whole computer crashed, and I had to restore everything from a backup I did in May. This meant I lost some weekly discussion questions from various classes, and a couple of projects (thank God I was able to get back this semester's projects, since they're still on UMUC's site!) I'm also missing some downloads from YouTube (was able to get two of them back, because I knew what they were), and the videos I put on my iPhone. Good news, I have most of them saved in another file. Bad news, I have to start the Muppet Show all over again, because those weren't backed up. Ugh. Why I didn't call my dad, the computer genius, when it all started, I don't know. Probably because I thought (stupidly) that I could fix it by myself.

One thing that's going to bug me. One of the YouTube downloads was a commercial block from CBS that contained a commercial I had been trying to find for awhile. It was when CBS used to do these "American Portrait" things (like from 1984 to 1986 or 1987), and one of them focused on John Walsh. I can't remember the name of the uploader, and I can't remember the name of the video, and I can't even remember when I downloaded the video (the history page on YouTube was no help at all). Hopefully, my sister will be able to help me once she gets home! She's the one who found it for me.
Bummer! I lost almost everything a few months ago, but only very little of my pictures survived and that’s it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Friend of mine might be dying from liver failure soon. :frown:

Seriously, **** this year.