Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
If there's any Christmas music I don't mind hearing before December, it's Muppet Christmas music!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can’t listen to MC Radio on my phone’s browser (Safari) either.
The API issue affecting song titles and app playback have both been updated today. I've tested playback in Safari's app and all is fine.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How come the song info is showing, but Radionomy is down?
Radionomy's website is currently down for maintenance. It will be back up as soon as possible. The stream itself is still playing, hence why you're seeing the song data.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Radionomy's website is currently down for maintenance. It will be back up as soon as possible. The stream itself is still playing, hence why you're seeing the song data.
You can get it to play?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can get it to play?
Yes, an alternate way to listen is with the following link. Download it and then play the file.

https://listen.radionomy.com/muppetcentralradio.m3u

If you're in the US, you'll need to listen with Winamp. (Available at winamp.com. The "lite" install is fine.) If you try to listen with another player it will be blocked and you'll hear a voice-over saying to listen on radionomy.com.

If you're outside of the US, the above M3U link should work with nearly any media player you have installed.

The maintenance should hopefully be completed tomorrow as the techs are making major hardware upgrades on Radionomy's servers.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, an alternate way to listen is with the following link. Download it and then play the file.

https://listen.radionomy.com/muppetcentralradio.m3u

If you're in the US, you'll need to listen with WinAmp. (Available at winamp.com. The "lite" install is fine.) If you try to listen with another player it will be blocked and you'll hear a voice-over saying to listen on radionomy.com.

If you're outside of the US, the above M3U link should work with nearly any media player you have installed.

The maintenance should hopefully be completed tomorrow as the techs are making major hardware upgrades on Radionomy's servers.
Lucky for me that I have Winamp.