The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are... are you sure it was you who wrote that email and not Cartman from South Park?
Yup! That was my 16-year-old self who wrote that.

You probably wouldn't have liked me back in the day.... but then again, as you're the age I was then, it sounds to me like you were 7 years old at the time and I'm guessing didn't even use social media yet. Right?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is from my cousin's YouTube channel. I don't think he meant it that way because he doesn't watch Family Guy but this video is VERY similar to the famous scene where Stewie & Brian destroy Peter's Bird is the Word CD. It even has the same song and camera angles. Yeah, he probably just saw that episode and based it off that. The resemblance to that FG episode is WAY too obvious for this to be a coincidence

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I can't help but laugh at how Constantine says "MAAAAAAAAAAAPETS" instead of "Muppets". Talk about a heavy Russian accent, and what about his mole? He's even nuttier than Gonzo himself!!!!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My sister. She's playing a computer game, and one of the mini games involves rotating groups of animals on a shield to match the shield decor, and she said to herself "fish go on the bottom, you dolt!" She calls herself that a lot, and for some reason, I started laughing.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The way Constantine wiggles his arms and says what he said in my previous post just give me a serious case of the giggles.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I found a comment my extreme-conservative self posted on an alternate profile (one where I upload school projects for employment purposes):

Oh man, I did NOT like Bernie or his supporters back then. :big_grin:

Take a minute to laugh at that comment before I delete it.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This scene from the original Ice Age movie that cracked me up when I was younger and still cracks me up to this day: