Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I think her hair kind of stands out too much compared to her body now that she's unclothed. You can't really even see her purple barrette that well in the pic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy. My mom used to make an issue out of my excluding Mumford from my scale model because he's been retired for like the past eleven years. :stick_out_tongue:

Funny how they made a big deal about reducing the number of characters on the show, yet they're bringing back so many previously retired ones: Mumford, Herry, Biff and Sully, Simon Soundman, didn't I see Sherlock Hemlock on someone's Instagram?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Funny how they made a big deal about reducing the number of characters on the show, yet they're bringing back so many previously retired ones: Mumford, Herry, Biff and Sully, Simon Soundman, didn't I see Sherlock Hemlock on someone's Instagram?
But we still don't know for sure If any of them will actually have lines. For instance, we saw Biff and Sully in season 47 but only as background characters.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, if Mumford might be a recurring character again, I always thought it would've been cute if he and Abby were teamed up and Mumford was her mentor. Or, because he's slightly incompetent, maybe they could learn things from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.