The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

SesameFever

Reaction score
My new one is of Kermit with a can of SURGE the Best soda ever. It is coke's version of Mountain Dew. It tastes even better. Available on the East Coast and on amazon.com

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My new one is of Kermit with a can of SURGE the Best soda ever. It is coke's version of Mountain Dew. It tastes even better. Available on the East Coast and on amazon.com
What happened to the Grover disco one?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Changed my avatar recently to one of my puppets donning a Santa hat to celebrate the Christmas season.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
An adorable picture of Giggles being offered cookies by a penguin OC. He looks generous enough but I don't think I trust that little penguin. She looks like she's gonna throw up in the picture so that penguin is more than likely up to no good.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
An adorable picture of Giggles being offered cookies by a penguin OC. He looks generous enough but I don't think I trust that little penguin. She looks like she's gonna throw up in the picture so that penguin is more than likely up to no good.
My new avatar is an awesome picture of the two funniest Als to ever walk the Earth:Weird Al Yankovic and Alfred E. Neuman. Btw, I was correct about the true evil nature of the penguin in the last picture. I looked up a little info about that OC and discovered that he's trying to fatten her up so he can eat her. Not surprised, I knew something was up with that mischievous little Happy Feet reject. Pretty soon both Giggles and Batman will have the penguin as their arch nemesis.