Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Kate McKinnon is perhaps the cutest department store elf since Zooey Deschanel in, well, ELF.

Also, I love how Kenan is playing Santa in this skit - it reminds me of that Christmas episode of KENAN & KEL where he was talked into playing Santa at the mall for a quick hundred bucks to buy the mountain bike he wanted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Look what I found on Google:

Wish I could find a larger/better resolution, but you can tell it's definitely from Season 30-32.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also, I love how Kenan is playing Santa in this skit - it reminds me of that Christmas episode of KENAN & KEL where he was talked into playing Santa at the mall for a quick hundred bucks to buy the mountain bike he wanted.
Oh you're right!

Look what I found on Google:

Wish I could find a larger/better resolution, but you can tell it's definitely from Season 30-32.
That's gorgeous, I love how you can see all the characters in the windows.

Honestly, it feels like Christmas is going by so fast, I wouldn't mind if it did start a little early next year. :wink:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Olaf's Frozen Adventure finally aired on TV the way it was meant to, clearly as damage control after it was shown before Coco to much vitriol, and I enjoyed it. As a character piece focused on the snowman, it works well, and we even get some more bits and pieces of Anna & Elsa's past. Really wish Marshmallow the snow golem from the movie and his dozens of little siblings from Frozen Fever got some screen time, though.

This really doesn't deserve the hatred in and of itself, but I do agree that as a short preceding a major picture, it was way too long. Personally, a Zootopia Xmas special would have been nicer, but oh well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Peanuts holiday specials don't get any love anymore.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Peanuts holiday specials don't get any love anymore.
What?! I still love them, and I always will love them. My personal favorites are The Great Pumpkin and The Easter Beagle, but A Charlie Brown Christmas is great, too, of course.