BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What was in it
Got pulled over by a cop today. :concern:

I had my high beams on and it was blinding him. Thankfully he was friendly and let me off with a warning. He noticed my weed grinder in the car which I stupidly forgot to take out, so he just told me to hide it. I'm just thankful he didn't look in it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been working on cutting/editing my 10-year YouTube retrospective (nearly two weeks now), and while editing today, the video timeline, at one point, happened to be on this rather unflattering frame of Steve that actually makes him look insanely frightening:

No idea what is going on. It's like his eyes suddenly went wonky or something.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Joseph...I'm the only puppet you're allowed to use. Only me, Joseph.... Why don't you love me anymore?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heh! Steve never calls me by name - he's got no respect for someone who shoves their big hairy hand up his butt all the time, lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
All that FCC business lately has been scaring me something awful. I mean seriously, you can spit into the wind, you can tug on Superman's cape, you can pull the mask of the old Lone Ranger, but you can't mess around with the Internet! This month has given me a LOT to look forward to. Christmas, my Grandma's upcoming birthday, new episodes of Robot Chicken, The Last Jedi, etc. but this nervousness about net neutrality has overtaken all excitement I have for those things.