BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
All that FCC business lately has been scaring me something awful. I mean seriously, you can spit into the wind, you can tug on Superman's cape, you can pull the mask of the old Lone Ranger, but you can't mess around with the Internet! This month has given me a LOT to look forward to. Christmas, my Grandma's upcoming birthday, new episodes of Robot Chicken, The Last Jedi, etc. but this nervousness about net neutrality has overtaken all excitement I have for those things.
I’m nervous too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At this point I'm not convinced it's going to happen. Even if we do have a giant baby for our president.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This creature drawn by a Deviantart user named wolfgurl666. Yeah, the number at the end of her username makes this even scarier:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This creature drawn by a Deviantart user named wolfgurl666. Yeah, the number at the end of her username makes this even scarier:
Pssht. That looks like a Care Bear when compared to some of the stuff I've seen on dA.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Pssht. That looks like a Care Bear when compared to some of the stuff I've seen on dA.
I've seen worse too but I refuse to post the scariest stuff I've seen on dA to here because most of it is fetish material. Scary, childhood ruining, and borderline offensive at the same time? Yes, it's possible in the world of Deviantart. The site has a lot of good stuff on there too but sometimes I feel like people abuse how the site has little to no censorship and uses that as a opportunity to post all the awful things that they find erotic with little to no concern for those of us who find it disturbing (which most of the time, is about 99% of the Earth's population). I mean, shouldn't fetish stuff be I don't know......kept private. Nothing is sacred on that site, that's for sure. With Giggles being my waifu and all, I've seen some horrible stuff about her on dA that I wish I could forget. I don't have anything against the site as a whole but rather the people who use it to display opinions that should probably be kept private (bizarre fetishes, hate art, using art to bash politics and religion, etc.)

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Images of the wildfires in California. I feel bad for the people being affected and my thoughts & prayers go out to them and their families. Wildfires in general have always been a horrifying concept to me. I actually did a video that was supposed to be a tribute to the people affected by the wildfires in Tennessee last year but the song got flagged for copyright issues.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I've seen worse too but I refuse to post the scariest stuff I've seen on dA to here because most of it is fetish material. Scary, childhood ruining, and borderline offensive at the same time? Yes, it's possible in the world of Deviantart. The site has a lot of good stuff on there too but sometimes I feel like people abuse how the site has little to no censorship and uses that as a opportunity to post all the awful things that they find erotic with little to no concern for those of us who find it disturbing (which most of the time, is about 99% of the Earth's population). I mean, shouldn't fetish stuff be I don't know......kept private. Nothing is sacred on that site, that's for sure. With Giggles being my waifu and all, I've seen some horrible stuff about her on dA that I wish I could forget. I don't have anything against the site as a whole but rather the people who use it to display opinions that should probably be kept private (bizarre fetishes, hate art, using art to bash politics and religion, etc.)
I'm actually fine with fetishes as long as they're harmless, like tickling, feet, soft vore (the safe kind with no digestion), etc., and the art has mature filters on it.

But when it's stuff like crushing, gore, hard vore (the kind that includes digestion), pedophilia, and incest...