Does anybody think you're weird for watching Sesame Street?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Same here. In the 90's, I tried to like the modern ones too (of course, there was a lot less old school available then), but in the 2000's I gave up on it.
I'm probably in the minority when I say this, but I honestly liked alot of 90's skits like the paper crumpling, letters in the city, circle rap song, computer rap song, etc.

Probably cause I was exposed to it as a kid.

Furbelle

Reaction score
Hey even at my age, I still love all those 80's -90's skits. Nothin wrong with it at all. I'll even find myself singing lines from eight balls of fur!....when nobodys looking of course...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I am 36 years old and I could care not a darn thing of what people think of me if I watch Sesame Street. I love the classic show more but I still enjoy getting to see the newer seasons cause sometimes they have some really good storyline (that I could have seen back in the day) so I love all the characters even if there are some I don't like as much as the classic ones. I say "SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!!!!"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I still love Sesame Street, even though I'm 18. You just gotta love all of those classics!

The ones from the 80s and 90s would have to be my favorites.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was a baby and a kid during the 80's but I grew up on 90's SS but I love the 70's and 80's SST cause those are the ones that are really rare to find full shows on. So when some one out there has actual shows from PBS vault that have been coming out of the wood works lately. I have several complete and really Good Quality shows from the 70's seasons. I just love older shows of SST then I do even tho I will still record some of the newer 30 minute seasons but just a few of the episodes not the whole season like I would if they were to start showing every show on earth from the very beginning onward and complete not edited but maybe.

mariolover

Reaction score
As I grow older, I am learning more and more not to care what others think. I disclosed my YouTube channel to my entire Snapchat community (which includes several friends from my school.) And some of them will probably think it's weird that I watch Sesame Street. I decided I'm just not going to care anymore what people think of me watching that show.

mariolover

Reaction score
I still care what others think at times for different things, but not as much as I used to.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As I grow older, I am learning more and more not to care what others think. I disclosed my YouTube channel to my entire Snapchat community (which includes several friends from my school.) And some of them will probably think it's weird that I watch Sesame Street. I decided I'm just not going to care anymore what people think of me watching that show.
You have Snapchat?