Songs You Can't Stand

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know a song I find to be super annoying?

THAT'S NOT MY NAME.

THAT'S NOT MY NAME.

THAT'S NOT MY NAME.

THAT'S NOT MY NAME.

Oh my GOD that song is cancer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Love So Soft."

Granted, I don't hate it, it's just a really dumb song. It doesn't even sound like a song half the time, it sounds like tribal chanting accented with hiccups.

mariolover

Reaction score
"Gangnam Style", "Party in U.S.A.", "We are Never Getting Back Together", "What Makes You Beautiful", "Call Me Maybe" to name a few.
I actually love the songs "Barbie Girl", and "Party In The U.S.A", "What Makes You Beautiful", and "We Are Never Getting Back Together". I am a fan of Miley Cyrus, One Direction, and Taylor Swift. I haven't really listened to any of the other Aqua songs, because Barbie Girl is really their most popular and mainstream song but I love Barbie Girl.

mariolover

Reaction score
I also like All About That Bass, which is a song a lot of people hate.

mariolover

Reaction score
As for songs I hate, I hate "Baby" by Justin Bieber. OMG that song is so annoying!

mariolover

Reaction score
I used to like Gangnam Style, but it got old and repetitive the more I listened to it.

mariolover

Reaction score
I also hate "Me Too" by Megan Trainor. I think it's annoying, despite the fact that I like her other song that I mentioned.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't like Meghan Trainor's music also. Same with Justin Bieber's recent material.

mariolover

Reaction score
I actually love the songs "Barbie Girl", and "Party In The U.S.A", "What Makes You Beautiful", and "We Are Never Getting Back Together". I am a fan of Miley Cyrus, One Direction, and Taylor Swift. I haven't really listened to any of the other Aqua songs, because Barbie Girl is really their most popular and mainstream song but I love Barbie Girl.
I respect your opinion for you hating them though