Dave & Brian watch Muppets Christmas Carol

Space Muppet

Reaction score
I came across a YouTube video in which Dave Goelz & Brian Henson watched scenes from 'Muppets Christmas Carol' & commented on it. Fun to watch, but at the same time it made me a little sad. Whenever one of Steve Whitmire's characters came on they referred to just the character & made no mention of Steve. Seems like they're trying to wipe his existence away, as well as his contributions.

I have no idea what caused the recent 'stuff' between Whitmire & the rest of the gang, but at the very least I would think they could mention him by name.

Just the ramblings of an old man here...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I came across a YouTube video in which Dave Goelz & Brian Henson watched scenes from 'Muppets Christmas Carol' & commented on it. Fun to watch, but at the same time it made me a little sad. Whenever one of Steve Whitmire's characters came on they referred to just the character & made no mention of Steve. Seems like they're trying to wipe his existence away, as well as his contributions.

I have no idea what caused the recent 'stuff' between Whitmire & the rest of the gang, but at the very least I would think they could mention him by name.

Just the ramblings of an old man here...
Not once in this post did you say the phrases, "Even as we speak," or, "Just sayin'"? You must not be the real Greg Jarnigan! :stick_out_tongue:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's just like the recent SS video where Ryan Dillon wouldn't name-drop Kevin Clash; it wasn't necessary to, but I kinda got the impression he intentionally avoided it.

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Speaking of this video, I wonder why they didn't explain how they did the scene where Gonzo accidentally lit Rizzo on fire. That would've been awfully painful for Steve...