The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Rewatching the SNL Christmas special they play every year. It's hard not to laugh at such classics as The Hannukah Song, Martha Stewart's Topless Christmas Special, **** in the Box, and Cookie Monster singing Silver Bells no matter how many times I've seen them.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Goldbergs. I'm starting to like that show a lot. It's really funny and has a lot of obscure references although I can't hear the son's voice without thinking of Jeff from Clarence. Close my eyes and he basically is Jeff lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Cartman would've also demanded that they respect his authoritah >D
I recently saw a video about the top 10 most evil things Cartman has ever done. Holy crap, that kid's sadistic! He fed someone chili made out of their own parents. That's twisted by even HIS standards lol.

cjd874

Reaction score
Rewatching the SNL Christmas special they play every year. It's hard not to laugh at such classics as The Hannukah Song, Martha Stewart's Topless Christmas Special, **** in the Box, and Cookie Monster singing Silver Bells no matter how many times I've seen them.
The Schweddy Balls sketch makes me laugh every time. I forgot how funny the Hanukkah song is, too...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember Ben & Jerry's was actually going to make a flavor called Schweddy Balls, but as you can imagine, a morality group complained about it, so it never got made.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Schweddy Balls sketch makes me laugh every time. I forgot how funny the Hanukkah song is, too...
Schweddy Balls is another favorite of mine. Oh, and also Your a Rat B****rd Charlie Brown cracks me up every time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A list of the top 15 names for crazy women and my sister's name being at the very top of the list. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was reading the creepypasta 1999 earlier and one of the shows the narrator had mentioned seeing as a kid was obviously inspired by Oobi, y'know the weird Nick Jr. thing about the talking hand "puppet". But anyway, out of all the titles he could've chosen to make his own creepy copyright friendly version of Oobi, the writer of the story decided to call it Booby. I lost it at that point. It probably wasn't intended to be funny but the fact that he referred to Oobi as Booby just caught me off guard and made me stop reading for a while out of laughter. The rest of the story is extremely scary and at times tear jerking, but that ridiculous name was a completely unexpected laugh found in an otherwise serious story.