The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Look at this:

It's like Big Bird's in assisted living or something.
Haha, even Radar looks old and grumpy! For some reason I keep seeing fan art like this. I wonder what picture these artists are using as reference.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And what makes it even more bizarre is these are apparently downloadable coloring pages you can print out and let your kids color. Why would kids want to see Big Bird looking old and depressed?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As of tomorrow, I'm making the switch to Apple Music. Which means that I am no longer getting apps anymore for good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alright.

Today kiddies, our special midday matinee double feature will be RESEVOIR DOGS, followed by THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I ended up bumping into a shelf on my wall where I have some collectibles - one of my Chipette figures fell off and right down the vent. She's too far down the air duct for me to reach by hand, wire coat hanger can't get her, and my vacuum doesn't have a hose for me to suck her out; it'd cost more to get a hose or have professionals suck her out than it would to be just order a replacement from Toys R Us (which is presently under $3.00 online).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Christmas Eve is turning out to be a horrible one this year.

. I’m having major computer issues

. Something that I don’t want is for dinner