What made you roll your eyes today thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad is listening to music that I don't like on YouTube using my phone. I'm sure he closed all of the tabs I had open as well on there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Adobe Premiere's got new problems now as far as audio is concerned: if you have empty gaps in any of your audio tracks, then one of two things happen:

1. If you have an empty gap before your first audio clip, there's a loud, audible pop when the audio clip starts.
2. After every audio clip, the last split-second of that clip suddenly loops until the next audio clip is played (think like how a lot of older YouTube Poops would repeat a single syllable of a word for several seconds).

Apparently Adobe currently has no fix for this, but different people have recommended different workarounds, but none of them have the same results for everybody. However, one workaround I'm currently trying out, and seems to be working for me so far, is dropping in audio "slugs" to fill in those gaps: just silent/muted audio clips. It's really the simplest/easiet workaround I've read about so far, whereas other people are suggesting things like exporting the audio only, edit it in Audition, delete the original audio clips in Premiere, re-import the new audio into Premiere . . . I mean, honestly, that's a lot like what I had to do before I even got Premiere - mix the entire video's soundtrack in Audacity, then import it into the video project file in Movie Maker.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I caught Bubba (one of my cats) laying in my basket of clean laundry. I'm hoping he didn't get fur all over my clothes. :rolleyes:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Got a comment on YouTube today from one of those annoying "MVI usps truck" users that constantly upload 2-second videos of nothing. I don't get them.