What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yeah, it's been happening since earlier this year, but these accounts have been on YouTube for quite a few years now (the account that posted today has been on since June 2013). They also post videos of random songs that are recorded in someone's bedroom on the radio, along with the constant 2-seconds-of-nothing videos. I'm inclined to believe it's a spam channel or something.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’m just happy that Rohail Hasmi is taking a break from Google Photos because I cannot stand that pest.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Can you block people on Google Photos? If so, just block him. If not, just ignore him.

mariolover

Reaction score
Yeah, it's been happening since earlier this year, but these accounts have been on YouTube for quite a few years now (the account that posted today has been on since June 2013). They also post videos of random songs that are recorded in someone's bedroom on the radio, along with the constant 2-seconds-of-nothing videos. I'm inclined to believe it's a spam channel or something.
Let me guess, it's David Guo/David Gothic/DavidMyGoodBoy (those are his 3 accounts that I know of)

mariolover

Reaction score
Got a comment on YouTube today from one of those annoying "MVI usps truck" users that constantly upload 2-second videos of nothing. I don't get them.
Do you realize all 3 of those accounts that I mentioned are from the same person? I can tell from the layout of his house that he shows on those 3 accounts. (he possibly has more than 3 accounts)

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just got banned from a support forum. Why? It's all because I said this.