The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I unfortunately had to switch to easy mode which made me kind of mad.... But, I managed to beat the first God of War game, and let me say, after MANY salt-inducing levels, it felt incredibly rewarding beating it.

I can only imagine what God of War 2 is gonna be like.....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I unfortunately had to switch to easy mode which made me kind of mad.... But, I managed to beat the first God of War game, and let me say, after MANY salt-inducing levels, it felt incredibly rewarding beating it.

I can only imagine what God of War 2 is gonna be like.....
I'm glad you were able to go from frown to smile in a short time. Some people, a frown would derail them for the whole day. But not you, you trooper!

Barney would be pleased with you too, for turning that frown upside down. La la la.

Excuse me while I go puke in my soup.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm glad you were able to go from frown to smile in a short time. Some people, a frown would derail them for the whole day. But not you, you trooper!

Barney would be pleased with you too, for turning that frown upside down. La la la.

Excuse me while I go puke in my soup.
Yeah, I just needed to take a, as I call it, salt break, after getting frustrated with trying to beat the final boss.

#gamerproblems

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
After losing my entire Whose Line music collection, I managed to get it back via a user on reddit.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
According to a trailer I saw on Facebook, the new Robot Chicken season will have skits about Stranger Things and Arthur. So excited!!!