The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
I wouldn't give him the time of day. I learned long ago just to ignore him. If all he wants to do is beg/demand/whine about not having certain Sesame episodes, screw him. He's not worth another thought.
You might not be able to get rid of him, but he's certainly not worth frowning over.
^^^^^

Just to let you know, he's been doing this baloney for over three years. It just goes to show you how desperate they are for stuff, and at this point, blocking and moving on would not be a bad idea.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
^^^^^

Just to let you know, he's been doing this baloney for over three years. It just goes to show you how desperate they are for stuff, and at this point, blocking and moving on would not be a bad idea.
^^^

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
^^^^^

I may eventually be doing that myself.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had to join Reddit so I can track down a download link for a Whose Line music collection.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I mentioned the 1980's My Little Pony in a comment section on Facebook, and someone turned it into an MLP: Friendship is Magic thing. Why can't someone mention the 80's MLP without FiM being shoe-horned into it?

gravy

Reaction score
I got a copyright strike a while back, so I had to email the guy who gave it to me to take it down. Now, when it comes to sending emails, I'm usually a casual person, so wording it to be formal was just so... How do I say this-- Ugh!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm late on this, but I just found out Charles Green AKA the Angry Grandpa passed away last month (my Facebook account was deactivated at the time, so I didn't hear about it). Such a shame.

Not only that, but the Bertstrips page is now officially gone.... For real this time.