The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Shout out to any/all Elton John fans on this forum!!! Today, I listened to most of Elton's hits in my iTunes library:
  • The B---- is Back
  • Daniel
  • Bennie and the Jets
  • Candle in the Wind
  • Tiny Dancer
  • Rocket Man
  • Philadelphia Freedom
  • Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
  • Can You Feel the Love Tonight
  • Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
  • I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues
  • Blessed
  • The One
  • Saturday Night's Alright
  • I'm Still Standing
  • Take Me to the Pilot
  • Crocodile Rock
  • Your Song
  • The epic cover of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
  • The lesser-known We All Fall in Love Sometimes/Curtains medley

I can't think of many other solo artists who have had so many classic hits over such a long career...aside from Elvis, Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Michael Jackson, and Madonna (that's pretty good company there too). This is also my first post of the New Year...hope my fifth year on this forum brings new and exciting things.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This song brings back amazing memories to me. It was the first song my mom ever played for me when I was a baby, she used to sing it to me when she put me to bed and play it as I fell asleep. I consider this to be the anthem of my early childhood and I've always had soft spot for the song for that reason. Now whenever my mom isn't feeling well, I'll play the song for her as a way to thank her for all of the wonderful memories she gave me back then. In addition to Sesame Street and Teletubbies, this song was truly one of my first memories.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I received this album for Christmas and I think this song might be one of my favorites on there
Even though Mellencamp's voice has changed over time, I would rather listen to this than Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber any day.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of South Park but I recently heard this song in someone's YouTube video and started laughing SO hard almost right away. This is freaking hilarious! Despite me not being too fond of South Park, I have to give credit where credit is due. Rarely anybody could make such a good song about poop of all things: