Political correctness has gone WAY TO FAR

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
True. No one should try to define it for others.
Again, it's the millennials that trouble me. They don't seem to understand that trans people existed before Tumblr. There were trans people at Stone Wall. Adults already understood the concept without a lot of trendy labels. Or like when millenials put down previous feminist movements as "problematic." They seem to think the "true" feminism started the day they were born. To a certain extent all younger generations are like that, but the millennials do seem to be specializing in it, and having far too much impact for my taste.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I agree they can be only which ever gender they choose but it's a choice of two not 76 or how many there apparently is
The bottom line is that people have a right to identify themselves with whatever gender they want. I don't think it's my place to tell others what they should feel. In the long run, people have to figure out what works for them.

Censored

Reaction score
Name one more gender other than male or female.
And don't say transgender as that's transitioning between male to female and visa versa
I honestly don't care if different genders are being established that others feel comfortable calling themselves. Why would anyone care and how is it our business?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What so being known as a purple helicopter called Ken is a acceptable gender
I honestly don't care if different genders are being established that others feel comfortable calling themselves. Why would anyone care and how is it our business?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
In our day to day lives it doesn't matter, I agree with that. But for science and how it's taught it does matter.

Censored

Reaction score
In our day to day lives it doesn't matter, I agree with that. But for science and how it's taught it does matter.
That doesn't really matter either since conservatives have abolished science all together.