Political correctness has gone WAY TO FAR

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
So your telling me in 10 years or so time if I ever have a baby the doctor will be allowed say congratulations you have a beautiful baby toaster

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That doesn't really matter either since conservatives have abolished science all together.
Well here we are again with me saying both conservatives and liberals might be playing fast and loose with science, based entirely on personal bias.

Censored

Reaction score
Well here we are again with me saying both conservatives and liberals might be playing fast and loose with science, based entirely on personal bias.
Personally, I'm more concerned about warped science that causes problems in the climate, not what people want to call themselves.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but why is it even something to worry about? People can be what they want to be.
As always, there's a fine line. I saw a BBC documentary once about people who "knew" they should have been born amputees and were anxious to find a doctor who would remove their hands. Is that freedom, or is that a problem?

Censored

Reaction score
So your telling me in 10 years or so time if I ever have a baby the doctor will be allowed say congratulations you have a beautiful baby toaster
Nah, by that time, there will probably be laws forcing people to only identify as male or female.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nah, by that time, there will probably be laws forcing people to only identify as male or female.
Talk about your first world problems...We aren't living in 1984. We are living in A Brave New World.

Censored

Reaction score
As always, there's a fine line. I saw a BBC documentary once about people who "knew" they should have been born amputees and were anxious to find a doctor who would remove their hands. Is that freedom, or is that a problem?
That is highly questionable, but I can't see how it compares to people identifying with more genders than the traditional male or female and calling themselves what they want.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That is highly questionable, but I can't see how it compares to people identifying with more genders than the traditional male or female and calling themselves what they want.
You don't see a similarity there? In both cases the person "knows" they were born with the wrong body?

Male and female is not some evil "traditional" value.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There shouldn't be a law it should be normality
Well both of you can stop worrying. We tend to forget, this is a very small section of the population. Do they deserve to be defended against bullying? 100% yes. Should they be allowed to serve their country? Um, duh! Should society be upended for them? That I'm not so sure of.

Last edited: